Kenwood Father's Day Promotion - Terms and conditions
- Information on how to enter this Promotion and Prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions of entry (Terms). These Terms apply to the Promotion and entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
- The promoter is De’Longhi Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 49 104 012 857) of Nexus Industry Park, Building 3A, 43 Lyn Parade, Prestons NSW 2170, Australia (Promoter).
- The Promotion will be open from 12:00am Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time August 24th 2017 and will close 11:59pm Australian Eastern Standard Time on September 24th, 2017 (Promotion Period).
- Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over (Eligible Entrants).
- Employees, directors, management and contractors of the Promoter and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of Prizes), and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter. By entering this Promotion you represent that you are eligible to enter.
- The promotion comprises of the choice of one of two Kenwood Bonus Tool Boxes ("Bonus Gift").
- Bonus gift. Choice of;
- Nick Makrides $58.95. Including:
i. Piping bag and nozzle (round) - $15.00
ii. Cupcake tray 12 - $16.00
iii. Measuring spoons - $10.00
iv. Baking (candy) thermometer - $7.95
v. Ice Cream scoop - $10.00
- Anna Polyviou $59.95. Including:
i. Piping bag and nozzle (or equivalent) (size 9) - $13.95
ii. Baking tray - circular tart tray (6 x 7.5cm) - $23.93
iii. Rolling pin - $8.00
iv. Palette knife - $8.00
- Participating product(s) refers to Kenwood Kitchen Machine appliances. Applicable models include the:
i. KVL8300S and
The Participating Products are subject to stock availability.
- Multiple claims/entries are permitted, subject to the following:
- only one (1) claim/entry permitted per specified purchase; and
- each claim/entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the claim/entry requirements.
- limit of one (1) Prize awarded per Eligible Entrant. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- limit of five (5) claims/entries permitted per eligible entrant.
- Offer valid on electrical retail purchases only. A “Participating Retailer” refers to any electrical retailer that operates from a bricks and mortar store in Australia (including both the bricks and mortar store and any online store operated by such retailers). A Participating Retailer does not include a retailer who only operates online stores without bricks and mortar. However, purchases made through delonghi.com.au online store (excluding second’s products) are valid and will be accepted. Purchases must be made between August 24th 2017 and September 24th, 2017 inclusive and paid in full. All claims must be received by 11:59pm Australian Eastern Standard Time on September 30th 2017 (including provision of proof of purchase); otherwise claims will be deemed invalid.
- To claim their bonus, the Eligible Entrant must visit https://promotions.kenwood-australia.com/fathersday and fill in all the required details complying with the required purchase provisions to qualify and receive the De’Longhi Bonus offer. The Eligible Entrant must provide their name, contact phone number, email address, postal street address, together with a clear scanned copy or photo of their full purchase receipt. The receipt must clearly show the date of purchase, model purchased, and a zero balance outstanding.
- Upon validation of the claim, the Kenwood Bonus will be mailed to the Eligible Entrant to the postal address stated on the online redemption form. The Eligible Entrant is responsible for clearly providing their full and accurate name, contact details and postal address for prize fulfilment. The Promoter will not be responsible for fulfilment or any costs associated in locating the Kenwood Bonus due to incorrect information provided by the Eligible Entrant.
- Major Prize
a. To enter in the Promotion and be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period submit their creation of either Anna's Mess Tart or Nick Makrides Macaron Cupcake.
Entrancts must post the image(s) to Instagram and hashtag #MyKenwood and answer in 25 words or less "what is your favourite baking ingredient and why?"
1. The user must have submitted entry including name, information and contact details in order to get in contact with the user (Eligible Entry)
b. Eligible Entrants can only enter the Promotion in their own name. Group entries are allowed but entryes may only be submitted in one Eligible Entrant's name. By submitting an entry, the
Eligible Entrant agrees that they have the permission of the other person(s) contributing to the entry as part of this Promotion. If multiple people contributed to the winnin entry, the
Prize will be awarded solely to the Eligible Entrant named in the submitted Eligible Entry.
c. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that
the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
d. Incomplete, illegible indecipherable or incorrect entries, or entries contaning offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infrnge any third party rights (including
intellectual property rights) are invalid. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, or who does not properly comply
with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
e. Judging of all Eligible Entries received during hte Promotion Period will take place at the De'Longhi Head Office (Judging) and will be decided by 5:00pm Australian Eastern Daylight
Savings Time on October 1, 2017 (Judging Date). All Eligible Entrants will be assessed in the Judging process.
f. Judging will be conducted by a representative of the Promoter. The judge's decision in relation to any aspect of this Promotion is final and binding on each person who enters this
Promotion. This is a game of skill and chance plays no party in determining the Winner.
g. The Eligible Entrant with the most impressive and exciting creation, as determined by the judges in their sole discretion, will win the Prize (Winner).
h. The Prize is for one (1) winner valued at up to $999.00 (including GST) and consists of a cooking class with their chosen creations inventor (Nick Makrides - Macaroon Cupcake, Anna
Polyviou - Anna's Mess Tart).
- Offer not valid on commercial sales, second-hand purchases and trade seconds products.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a bonus, or for any tax liabilities that may arise.
- Claimants will receive the bonus by mail. Prizes will be delivered to Australian addresses only; PO Box addresses will not be accepted.
- The bonus is not transferable. All other costs associated with the bonus are the responsibility of the entrant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request that an entrant provides proof of his / her identity, residency and / or age prior to awarding a bonus. Proof of identification, residency and /or age considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that the entrant cannot provide suitable proof, the entrant will forfeit the bonus and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any bonus that may be lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
- In the event that the Promoter is unable to supply the bonus, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative bonus of similar monetary value.
- The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Recommended Retail Price (RRP) includes GST where applicable and is suggested only, no obligation to comply.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any technical malfunctions or problems with internet or network congestion, including injury or damage to a participant’s or any other person’s computer related to participation in this Promotion and problems with transmission of entries and / or emails over the internet, acts in violation of these terms and conditions, acts in a disruptive manner, or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with this Promotion or as a result of accepting or using the bonus, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.